Celestial Church of christ: Your Experience and Opinion

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alleluia my brother in Christ,

My name is Carol, i am french, i was born cele it s a real blessing,i have so many experiences in our wonderful church, i don't know where and how to start, I have too many....
I saw many miracles, i noticed that all is about the power and God's love...
I will explain shortly one of my first experience in our great church.
I was 15 years old at this time Sup Evang Remy Assogba HOD in french Guyana now, sunday morning, a woman brought her son he was mute and can not walk alone he was 6 years old, the service running and it s thanksgiving, the boy started jumping from his mum's place to our choir, he jumped on my friend cried alot, our sheperd ask us choir to pray for him only the kids and virgins in the choir, the boy just laugh few minutes and sing so loud the spiritual song " Jesus is the King " when he finished he fall down... Sheperd gave him back to his mum, since this sunday they came for prayer 7 sundays, believe me or not, our Almighty God did it, he started talk properly, walk without help, run, and few years after became a very great prophet and choir master in our Church.
Our church is the most beautiful, the Holy spirit of God follow you and guide you in all your ways, we have life, love, joyful, gifts, GOD.
I wish my brothers and sisters in the whole world to bring people in need in our church, being nice and gentle to them, in our powerful church help them with prayer, love and spiritual songs access totheir freedom in Christ.
Alleluia*3
Anonymous said…
I used to go Cele from when i was born till when 1 was 24, then I left to go to a Pentecostal church. I know people have different issues and experiences. I know why I left Cele, I would never say it is not a Church and they don't worship Christ, they do, but maybe in this day and age they way they worship is not acceptable (does not go with what is currently happening).

There are also different denominations of church that are into bad practices (African JUJU and all sorts of nonsense), that give their other churches bad names, unfortunately that is common with Cele. One other thing about Cele is the Leadership, they are just like the Nigerian Government
Anonymous said…
All that you are saying is very true, I used to attend Cele religiously, down in the UK, everything that was prophesised to me I would believe, until the day my mother died, she regularly traveled abroad, she went away for the weekend to Italy, and the day she returned from her travels, that night she died, you see before she had gone on her travels she went to the shepherd of our church and asked him to pray for her for safe return, if indeed he was such a powerful leader he would have forseen that my mother would pass away, (I mean she was in good health and was still very young). When it did happen instead of giving our family the(emotional) support of the church in the way that she buried etc, they disengaged themselves from us, all they did was gossip to others about our misfortune and make out that we were not as spiritual as others were, and then the female members (most of whom were my mothers good friends), could not wait to get their claws into my Dad.
They also prophesised to not to travel to nigeria which I followed religiously until my early 20's because I had the fear of what may happen to me, the day I eventually went without telling anybody, and returned safely.
I knew from this that there was something clearly wrong with the church.
Anonymous said…
I have been in celestial church for 27 year. I have seen God's glory in this church and i know what God has done for me. Celestial church of christ is a golden gift to this world. God is great. I have seen prophet using juju and all real men of God.
Amende Irivbogbe said…
Work out your salvation with fear and tremble and do what works for yu.....There is God in CCC,i am a witness and testifyng...!All yu need do is worship with a pure heart and clean hands!build a personal relationship with God..Study and be conversant with the word of God.

The truth is there are bad eggs which we have everywhere but because of "the white garment thingy" everyone is quick to point fingers....


POOR ADMINISTRATION.......Major Problem;a lot needs to be done as regards the administrative sector of the church...they really need to grow and look beyond power,greed,money and all other ills destroying us....

Popular posts from this blog

“TIMELY INSTRUCTIONS”

Prayer is life’s greatest time saver.